IKO Armourvent Ridge Plus
IKO Armourvent Ridge Plus is designed to ensure a smooth straight roofline; thanks to its internal baffle system, it keeps out rain, snow, leaves and insects.
|Dimensions||122 x 27,9 cm|
|Used for IKO Shingles type||Cambridge Xtreme 9.5°, Cambridge Xpress, Monarch-Diamant, DiamantShield, ArmourShield PLUS, Diamant PLUS, Superglass-Hex, Superglass-Biber, Superglass|
|Roof pitches||15° - 45°|
|Ventilation area||258 cm²/m|
|Ventilated roof area||Min. 15,48 - max. 30,97 m²/m|
IKO ventilation on your roof offers quite some benefits:
- Extend the life of your roof and of your shingles
- Increase your living comfort
- Regulate the moisture in your roof
- Allow excess heat and water vapour to escape from the roof
- Allow air to circulate between insulation and roof deck
- Prevent humidity from damaging the roof construction
- Cool down the roof in hot weather conditions
- Prevents ice-dams after snow
It is essential to allow heat dissipation and water vapour to escape the roof system through proper ventilation. Therefore, air must be able to circulate freely between insulation and the nailable roof deck, from the eaves to the ridges.
On roof pitches 15°- 40° the minimum net free ventilation area is 33 cm²,
on 41°- 85° min. net free ventilation area is 16 cm² for each 1 m² of insulated ceiling area (P),
always divided evenly between the eaves and the ridge.